New Evidence Donald Trump Didn’t Pay Taxes

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by rdowns, Jun 15, 2016.

1. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Oh boy, Donald's bad weeks continue. This guy is a piece of work.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-trump-didn-t-pay-taxes.html?via=twitter_page

2. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Well that would explain why he won't release them.

3. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

His dogs will still bark for their master no matter how many times he beats them.

4. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

Trump is going to hand Hillary the win on a silver platter.

5. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Glad to see we are reaching back to the year I was born for dirt. 32 years ago. Lol

6. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

What's good for the goose ....... (I'll let you finish).

7. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Past is prologue. And if Trump is going to go back to Bill Clinton's history, I see no reason why Trump should be immune from archive digging either.

8. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

9. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

Yeah I was gonna say. Somehow going back 32 years to dig up something Trump did is bad, but him saying **** about bill clinton when hes not even running is ok? lol

10. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

You do realize that if there was no taxation at all, those fancy weapons that keep your butt safe and free wouldn't exist, right? Not to mention the highways you make use of, the police and fire you make use of, printing of money that you use, the enforcement of health and safety codes...all sorts of things.

11. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

It's rather interesting to witness the number of liberals that remain so worried about Trump.

Especially in the post Orlando era we're in now.

Hillary is, and has been a very strong, seasoned candidate with far more advantages than any other candidate in the race. Oh sure, not particularly the most well liked at times, but certainly the most powerful. The wealthiest, most well connected, loved by the liberal elites, she's just months away from the crown.

12. hiddenmarkov macrumors 6502a

rich person avoiding taxes. Shocking...Next up in the news a sports news shocker. 2 teams played a game of some kind. One of them won and one of them lost. many are stunned and wondering just how did that happen?

Lost appeals but no federal convictions since no time upstate. Hired good lawyers to limit fallout from the losses. Nothing to see there really. lacks the mystique of say the Clintons. Who saw investigations sputter out when they had some rough times. friends dying left and right to accidents and suicides. Friends who could have testified potentially. I know coincidence....but even if that its adds some tin foil flavor to make it interesting.

13. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

That's what we do...we hand wring over things. Nothing different from any other election. Although Trump is so horrible and such an arrogant blowhard that he's a little different. Romney was just something to worry about politically, but Trump is someone to worry about literally for the tone, tenor and stability of the country. When even Republicans worry about that, you know something's different. Heck, even other countries are a little nervous about the prospect.

14. dec. Suspended

dec.

Are you able to form an opinion on the thread topic? Just wondering... doesn't matter (and certainly isn't expected), but I was curious :)

15. Meister Suspended

Meister

For the service Trump has done for mankind I would pass a law that he never has to pay taxes ever again.

16. dec. Suspended

dec.

You know that garbage like that makes you to appear(!) to be a troll?

17. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    Say what you will about Trump's business acumen, I don't think he's rendered any services to the betterment of humankind that would qualify for a life long tax break.

18. Meister Suspended

Meister

What a boring reply.

Can't you come up with a more creative one?

This doesn't inspire me to reply something funny.

19. dec. Suspended

dec.

it doesn't matter, the way you're worshipping that pig is just hilarious to the point where I've assumed several times that you were just making fun of everyone.

(and nope, your reply is not relevant at all)

20. Meister Suspended

Meister

I think he has.

Trump has done more for political participation than any other politician in the US since the founding fathers.

He has no personal gain from this but instead gets slandered, harrassed, threatened and insulted.
    --- Post Merged, Jun 15, 2016 ---
    Now I don't think you are even trying. :(

21. dec. Suspended

dec.

Not much to "try" there for anyone with a brain.

22. Renzatic, Jun 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2016

Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    A. He's running for president. That gives him a tremendous amount of power that can be used, to some extent, for personal gain.

B. Being slandered, harassed, threatened, and insulted is, you know, American politics. His being drug through the mud is only just beginning.

If he can't handle it, then he's far from being qualified for the presidency. I doubt the Democrats being mean to him will be worse than what ISIS, Putin, Jong-un and their ilk are willing to put him through.

23. Solomani macrumors 68030

Solomani

Late-night talk show hosts will be his most vicious enemies if he becomes POTUS. They will be relentless.

Or then again, he could just declare martial law and abolish late-night talk shows.

24. dec. Suspended

dec.

That's why he's probably talking about limiting freedom of speech/press at this point - and the freaks/pigs love it.