New Forum: gocyrus sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

teabgs

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 18, 2002
behind you
There should be an entire forum for all of us to complain about gocyrus and his prepubescent antics. I've noticed that I am not the only one who gets "annoyed" at him with all his posts about apple not "being up to par" or whatever stupid webpage he thinks is funny. I think he's just here to try and get us all angry. So instead of everyone complaining in various forums we should all have a common place to post our anti-gocyrus rants.

jermsmingy

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2002
Houston
Let's ignore gocyrus

Yes gocyrus is very annoying. but I think the best way to get rid of him is to ignore him. He keeps posting because we chew him out and he thinks that it is funny. So whenever he posts a thread, no one should reply. We should all ignore him. Eventually he will go away. If not at least he won't succeed in upsetting us.

Comment

AlphaTech

macrumors 601
Oct 4, 2001
Natick, MA
I believe that Monty Python has an insult that fits most of our opinions of gocyrus...

'your father was a hampster and your mother smelled of elderberries'

I wouldn't mind if he at least had something valid to offer the discussions, but for 'him' to put up ads for peecee crap is just wrong. If he wants to put up those things, he should do it in a peecee forum, not one dedicated to the superior computer commonly known as Mac.

Comment

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
as much as I hate to say it...

ignoring is honestly the best method to a means of a solution...

but u guys should also take note that this thread dedicated to discussing gycyrus is just bringing more attention to him...

ironic isn't it? :p

Comment

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
I even fell for a prank by gocyrus, in which you have to figure out what's wrong in the picture, then you get the spiders scared out of you. He is a little immature to be putting up nonsense like that.

Congratulations to krossfyter on 500 posts.

Congratulations to gocyrus, for being the most widely-recognized evil prankster in the site.

Comment

mymemory

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2001
Miami
Hey people chill out.

I know gocyrus has his things, but to create a thread to talk bad about is not the right thing to do at all, I have seen really bad people around here worst than gocyrus.

To ignore him would do, but to open a thread about him is definitly worst than any of his comments.

Learn to treat and be treated like adults.

Comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.