Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Apples n' Stone

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 13, 2015
Maidstone, U.K
As a wannabe wearer of many, many bands, I would like to ask any owners of the new colours and/or Hermes bands to submit some pictures and let me know what they think? Preferably on and off of the watch! Thanks, I will probably buy a new band in the near future to join my Milanese Loop and Modern Buckle, so seeing the new ones outside of stock photos and hearing what people think would be swell. Thank you!

Apples n' Stone

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 13, 2015
Maidstone, U.K
I am aware, but genuine band threads are being posted here so I assumed that was correct. Additionally, we do not have a thread for images of the new ones, do we? (I did search but please correct me if I missed something :) )

Reactions: Michael/O

Mw0103

macrumors 6502
Feb 22, 2014
I am aware, but genuine band threads are being posted here so I assumed that was correct. Additionally, we do not have a thread for images of the new ones, do we? (I did search but please correct me if I missed something :) )
image.jpeg

My saddle brown CB on my 42 SS. I also have the midnight blue sport band (no pic yet). Love them both.

Enmanuel

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2012
Boston
Here's one of the new orange and matching silicone case for my 6S. I alternate with black SB but the orange looks really cool and that's when most people make comments on the watch, it's a bit flashy but it's a fun band.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 27.jpg
    FullSizeRender 27.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 231

Apples n' Stone

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 13, 2015
Maidstone, U.K
Here's one of the new orange and matching silicone case for my 6S. I alternate with black SB but the orange looks really cool and that's when most people make comments on the watch, it's a bit flashy but it's a fun band.
Love the matching pair... It's so pleasing to look at!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.