I was debating whether or not this should go in the gaming forum, but I figured this was slightly more appropriate. I currently have a Radeon 9600 Pro in my G5, which is an "okay" graphics card, but I was wanting something with a bit more umph to it. I was considering buying a Radeon 9800 Pro online for $300 and selling my 9600 on ebay for $100+, but here's my dilema: I know the Radeon 9800 Pro just received a $50 price drop, mainly due to the Radeon X800 Pro coming out at the end of April for the PC... I'm really not sure whether to wait or not, because it's going to be a long time before the X800 Pro probably hits the mac, and it's going to be $500 anyways most likely. I'm not sure if the Radeon 9800 Pro will lower in price more, and I really doubt the Radeon 9800 XT will make it to mac. So... what do you guys think I should do?