New hacker to the jailbreaking scene: Untethered jailbreak for new iboot to com soon

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by boudyb, Dec 21, 2009.

1. boudyb macrumors newbie

PS: Spelling mistake in title: to come*. I Boudyb known as FHBB, claim to be the first Lebanese hacker on the Jailbreaking scene, my first release (FHBB-TEAM JB1) that was supposed to be a surprise was on the 28th of October, but the shipping of the new series of iPhones and iPod touch made me postpone my work to make a final JB compatible with all models JB1 features were in brief: Hacktivation+Push, YouTube and GPS and all other bugs known fixed, JB for 3.1.2, with the new baseband, after the postpone I decided to add more features and the final release is coming soon. Features: Full untethered JB for all models including the new iBoot - Appstore replaced by A cracked one (optional) - push, YouTube and GPS fully working - FHBB UNLOCK and more... ScreenShots and Video coming tomorrow. today I've decided to tell you abt that and this forum is the first forum to know, xsellize and others knowing just after this. To know more my email will be added and you may ask all your questions. FHBB-TEAM promise you the simplest GUI and the most reliable and stable JB that will finally be untethered, my work started in the beginning of the summer and the release date will be fortunately around mid-January, demo coming tomorrow, Beta Testing group is needed, Enjoy! FHBB/Boudyb admin of FHBB-TEAM, Certified Ethical Hacker

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Good to know.
    Hope more individuals work towards the new iboot jailbreak.
    But lets see some proof before we get too excited :)

3. sshams95 macrumors member

Awesome news...would love to beta test.

Perhaps we can move this to Hacks section?

4. irthy macrumors member

if you currently have blackra1n jailbreak is it easy to switch it to the new untethered one or would you have to start over. BAsically reformating to the orginal iphone software and re JBing with the new software???

5. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

I wish you well, my friend. This will be big (untethered jb)!!

6. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

7. boudyb thread starter macrumors newbie

Actually I had to start over again because blackra1n had bugs that needed to be fixed so I decided to start from scratch today or tomorrow you are all gonna see a video, screenshots too, some of the FHBB-Store (cracked AppStore) were cracked by me but most of them were found on the Internet. Beta Will be launched as soon as I spread the world so if there is anyone kind enough to help me, I want to post this thread on many forums so everyone gets prepared, the jb will work on Windows but we are working on a Mac version, and the JB will be free

8. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

What would be the difference between FHBB-Store and Instalous for example.
    Isnt all just places to get IPA's from?

9. boudyb thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm glad you asked that question, actually appulous is a bit slow and is a website integrated in installous, FHBB-Store will replace the AppStore after lunch it will ask you of you want to launch AppStore or FHBB-store and the store will have the same exact apps and functions as the AppStore, you don't need any other software to download to make it clearer, FHBB-store will be the Appstore but with the buy now button removed and replaced with a Download/free button

10. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Very promising stuff.
    Hope everything you have planned comes thru with no probs.
    Best of luck.

11. foob macrumors 6502

foob

12. boudyb thread starter macrumors newbie

Dude I told you FHBB-Store is optional, and btw I got the question of a member who asked if it is easy to switch I thought he was asking if I used blackra1n work to do the app that's why I said before that no I didn't use blackrain and that I started from scratch :p anw yes it is very easy to switch you just run FHBB-Team JB and select the options you want and press start that's it! Even if you were using blackra1n before no need to reformat

13. foob macrumors 6502

foob

I was just telling you, they usually don't allow discussing cracked apps on the mainstream iphone forums since it's stealing and all.

14. koollectablz macrumors 6502

If you really have done this then why post now that you are gonna release it at a later date.

Just release it when its ready and go from there.

Anything else is just hot air.

15. chengmcak macrumors newbie

So what time would you be releasing the DEMO, so we can start testing and what are the links to get the demo. I know you said yesterday the beta will be out today for testing. So we are ready to start the testing if you are ready to publish it. Thanks for the great work. keep the stream following.
    Micah

16. MikePA macrumors 68020

MikePA

Are you also a doctor in Nigeria with a very important message about a huge sum of money that can soon be ours?

17. John89 macrumors regular

...all you have to do is pay the tax for the winnings vie western union! ;)

18. Compile 'em all macrumors 601

Compile 'em all

19. UngratefulNinja macrumors 68000

UngratefulNinja

This is my fav part :p Where are you certified from?

20. iphonegeek786 macrumors 6502

iphonegeek786

21. Simplicated macrumors 65816

Simplicated

For this I am not going to use your jailbreaking application, even if you were real.

22. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Im sure he will cry when he hears it :D

23. lg2k7 macrumors newbie

Like masterbating on an airplane lol :D

24. iphonegeek786 macrumors 6502

iphonegeek786

Im guessing this guy is lying, didn't he say by today there wud be a vid.

25. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

So, you're smart enough to come up with an untethered jailbreak, but don't know how to change the title of your post?