New idea for an app

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ACHAMED, Mar 8, 2012.

1. ACHAMED macrumors member

ACHAMED

My fathers partner made this card game where you can accurately guess someones number there thinking in there head. as long as they think of a number between 1-60 the game works. So i want to make an app where the phone is the dealer and the user guesses a number between 1-60 (they don't enter the number in the phone at all) Then you go through a series of six cards. In each card you answer yes if the number in your head is on that card, or no if its not. After 6 six cards it will have the right number..its right every time

-There are six numbers in the formula, If you hit no it doesn't add that number, if you hit yes it does. Once all the "yes" are calculated together it will have the right number

Any opinions would be great, I don't know whether to start on this project.

2. cyks macrumors 68020

cyks

3. ACHAMED thread starter macrumors member

ACHAMED

4. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

So what are you looking for here? Someone to pay for your idea? Why don't we test it out. I have a number between 1 and 60 in my head. I have written it down on a sticky note and can take a picture and upload here if you want. Let's see if this actually works.

EDIT: Number has been picked and written down on an orange sticky. It has been uploaded to photobucket (so you can see the time stamp easily). Let's play! :D