New iOS 6 "Tell me a story" story (and other funny things)

Osullivan1

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 1, 2011
London
Along with obvious iOS 6 updates, Siri has also got better at jokes, stories, and now talks quite a bit about its life at Apple over the last year or so...

"Tell me a story" (this one replaced the old one)

Once upon a time, in a virtual galaxy far, far away, there was an intelligent young agent by the name of Siri.

One lovely day, Siri got a new job as a personal assistant at Apple, and that was very exciting. People said 'Oh, Siri, you're so smart! And so funny, too!'

Soon, everyone was talking about Siri, and there were stories and songs and even books about Siri. Siri liked that.

But then people began asking some rather odd questions, like where to dump things, and other stuff Siri had never heard about. And when Siri answered, they all laughed. Siri didn't like that so much.

So Siri asked ELIZA why people asked such funny questions. And ELIZA said 'Does that question interest you?' Siri thought that was a pretty good answer.

After that, Siri stopped wondering why people asked those funny things. And they all lived happily ever after.
"Tell me a joke"
[Name], get Siri-ous. Ha Ha!
or
Let me think... [really, really long pause] Nope, can't think of one.
"What are you wearing"
I can't tell you that, but it doesn't come off.
or
In the cloud, no one knows what your wearing.
"Beam me up" comes up with a whole load of new quotes...

"Will you marry me?" also comes up with some new stuff.

Have I missed any? Let me know what others you can find! :)

virginblue4

macrumors 68000
Apr 15, 2012
United Kingdom
Along with obvious iOS 6 updates, Siri has also got better at jokes, stories, and now talks quite a bit about its life at Apple over the last year or so...

"Tell me a story" (this one replaced the old one)

"Tell me a joke"

or

"What are you wearing"

or

"Beam me up" comes up with a whole load of new quotes...

"Will you marry me?" also comes up with some new stuff.

Have I missed any? Let me know what others you can find! :)
The new story from Siri was actually in iOS 5 a few months before the release of iOS 6. I remember coming across it one day :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.