New iPhone design

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Prime85, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Prime85 macrumors 6502a

Prime85

I hated it at first like most other people but the more i see of it i am starting to like the new design. I love the two tone unibody. Also i am starting to think the 16:9 aspect ratio is a good idea. I mostly use news apps on my iPhone and seeing more without having to scroll seems like a very good idea.

the main thing i am worried about is the better but with the new lower power chips available like LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, shorter nm Processors, better LED technology, and the new lower power WiFi chips compared to the 4S the battery might be enough.

2. bp1000 macrumors 65816

Who knows about the battery, they have shown it to be slightly bigger and possibly more efficient energy cells but this is of course offset by the bigger screen and wireless comms.

I think it will stay roughly the same as the 4s. My 4a is fine really always gets me through the day, that's all i need.

As for the 2 tone design, not a great fan to be honest. Not like apple to compromise design for technology. They always make the technology fit the design. Have they given in for the sake of NFC and LTE.

3. bad03xtreme macrumors 6502a

bad03xtreme

4. 3rd Rock macrumors 6502

Only a few weeks left and we will all know, but I do like the rumored looks of it. Just hope the camera has improved, and the call quality with sound levels as well. Wider and its a no go for me. ;)

5. mortenandersen macrumors 6502

I hope that we never will get an iPhone with a fan - think of how much battery usage that will demand - and also the disturbing noise... :D

6. bad03xtreme macrumors 6502a

bad03xtreme

I see what you did there... :D