New IPhone HD has an OLED??

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVESKI07

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2009
Washington, DC
Visit my site to read my reply to your post.
No thank you. You can post it here. People don't come to this site to get linked all over to other people's personal blogs. It's against the forum rules anyways. Even if I did want to go to your site, you didn't provide the link.

Kahnyl

macrumors 68000
Feb 2, 2009
The replies I'm getting are the reasons that people like the OP register here.

STEVESKI07

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2009
Washington, DC
It looks like we speak the same language but I'm not understanding anything you are saying. The OP linked the article which was the source for his question. There is nothing wrong with that. He asked a question and then posted the link to where the questions derived from. All you said was "Go to my site to see my reply".

To stay on topic:
That is the first time I've ever heard of anything like that and I feel like if it were true other places would be posting this. I've personally never heard of that news site so I have no idea how reputable it is. My guess is that it's not very reputable at all.

NeedWisdom

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 5, 2010
Hmmmm......so you are talking for me now, but I have no idea what you mean, do you??

Me thinks you have outlived your welcome here, either post something useful of be gone!!

Kahnyl

macrumors 68000
Feb 2, 2009
Such great targets for a Windows virus.

CLICK HERE FOR RUMORS.

Seriously, you aren't at all sceptical when a newbie posts a link to a random website about a rumor? I don't know this guy at all but at least I'm sceptical.

Geckotek

macrumors G3
Jul 22, 2008
NYC

CLICK HERE FOR RUMORS.

Seriously, you aren't at all sceptical when a newbie posts a link to a random website about a rumor? I don't know this guy at all but at least I'm sceptical.
Not as skeptical as you apparently.

thelatinist

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2009
Connecticut, USA
The strange thing here is that the article the OP linked to talks as if Apple's inclusion of an LG OLED screen in the next iPhone is common knowledge that illuminates his story, and not in itself a major piece of tech news that needs sourcing and details. He's got a scoop on a major internal component of the next iPhone, and he thinks all we'll be interested in is LG's patent dispute? Come on.

thelatinist

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2009
Connecticut, USA
But apparently I didn't get your joke.
I believe Kahnyl is trying, rather unsuccessfully, to be sarcastic. S/he thinks the OP was posting linkspam, and her own post was intended to be a snarky response. Subsequent posts from other posters, who took her post literally, objected to what they saw as clear linkspam (in contrast to the OP, whose post is at worst ambiguous). Kahnyl then thinks we're all ingenuous fools for not thinking the OP was posting linkspam and, still not realizing that nobody can hear her sarcastic tone over the Internet, continues to ply her snark in this thread by suggesting that this site should be called macrubes.com because we all clearly lack her sophistication.

Hankster

macrumors 68020
Jan 30, 2008
Washington DC
When you see threads/posts by "newbie" members which contain links to sites they are often times simply trying to advertise that site. Too there way too many blogs to care about.

TerrorOFdeath

macrumors member
May 15, 2008
Made my day

This thread is just hilarious. Thx you made my day :D

btw: RichL's blog about Kahnyl's website post about NeedWisdom original post.. i mean thats just huge, the text.. just huge. who would have tought.. :eek: XD

Tod

army91c

macrumors 6502a
Mar 9, 2009

CLICK HERE FOR RUMORS.

LoL.... wanted to stop reading and post right now! I'm with you Kahnyl.... seems like the others are a bit "slow". ;)

Why should I go to your blog macrubes.com? You write something there I should read? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.