New iPhone seen longer, or old iPhone seem shorter?

iPhone 5 look long, or iPhone 1-4S look short?

• iPhone 5 looks long

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • iPhone 1-4S looks short

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters

SPNarwhal

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 22, 2009
illinois
I don't think I really need to make a thread for this, but I'm interested in what people have to say.

Now that the new iPhone is out, does it almost seem as if this is the way iPhone should have been the entire time? I see an iPhone 5 and I don't think it looks necessarily long, I more so think that the iPhone 4S and before just look short now.

What do you think?

linsam

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2007
Irvine, CA
I wish the width of the iPhone 5 would have increased ever so slightly. I love my new phone, but it does not look proportional. To me, the length does not balance with the width.

I also wish Apple would have gotten rid of the home button. Cannot wait for that day to come.

JayLenochiniMac

macrumors G5
Nov 7, 2007
New Sanfrakota
I wish the width of the iPhone 5 would have increased ever so slightly. I love my new phone, but it does not look proportional. To me, the length does not balance with the width.
They will probably shrink the top and bottom space rather than make it wider for the iPhone 6 (two years from now).

I also wish Apple would have gotten rid of the home button. Cannot wait for that day to come.
Not likely to happen for a while.