New iPhone

mortfe

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 31, 2008
Don't know about you guys, but I am tired of looking at the same old design over and over again. No change. It has become boring like the iMac. Phone same design since it came out. Needs new shape with a little flair. Even curved glass would have been improvement. Who really cares about the back or where the headphone jack is located or a smaller home button. I will not buy another boring looking iPhone. They made it bigger, why not wider. I love Apple but I'm tired of same.

chokem

macrumors 6502
May 7, 2012
Searcy, AR
You're not alone. I think a majority of people want to see a new design. After having the 4 and 4S, I'm ready for a change.

Technarchy

macrumors 604
May 21, 2012
Don't know about you guys, but I am tired of looking at the same old design over and over again. No change. It has become boring like the iMac. Phone same design since it came out. Needs new shape with a little flair. Even curved glass would have been improvement. Who really cares about the back or where the headphone jack is located or a smaller home button. I will not buy another boring looking iPhone. They made it bigger, why not wider. I love Apple but I'm tired of same.
So don't buy it.

See how easy that is.

brendu

macrumors 68020
Apr 23, 2009
USA
I like the design and hope Apple does not change it. The leaked iPhone parts look pretty nice to me. I would much rather Apple focus their efforts on bringing more to iOS than radically changing the iPhone itself.

ThatsMeRight

macrumors 68020
Sep 12, 2009
ImageImage
Which is which?
First one iPhone 3GS (band around the front, it is not the iPhone 3G because the 3G doesn't do backgrounds), second one iPhone 4 (there's an antenna 'line' near headphone jack), third one iPhone 4S (line on left side (top) and right side (top)). Fourth one is the iPod touch fourth gen (front facing camera in middle, no phone icon).

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
...and we're all tired of reading the same old threads about how people are tired of the same old design.