Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hatehereyes

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 18, 2008
Moreno Valley, Ca
I'm from southern california and sadly we don't have Wawa peach iced tea here.

I'm trying to get a hold of a few bottles of it to give to a close friend of mine.
I want to do something special for her and getting her her favorite iced tea would just make her the happiest person.
If you would be willing to do this for me then i'd be extremely grateful.

Don't worry i will be paying for all the expenses; the iced and however much it cost to get it shipped here.

Please PM me and we can work out the details.

wvuwhat

macrumors 65816
Sep 26, 2007
Dude, you have no idea. I'm in love with this stuff. My ex-girlfriend lived in Toms River, NJ and I became addicted over the past 3 holidays. When I head up to A.C. every few months I always stock up. I wish they had Wawa's in Northern Virginia (home) or Morgantown, WV (school). The girl you're trying to get with has good tastes... However, I must say, in the past year it seems like they've changed up the taste a little bit.

hatehereyes

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 18, 2008
Moreno Valley, Ca
haha imagine my pain living all the way across the country.

but it's more like the girl i'm trying to get back with :(
i messed up a 2+ year relationship and now i gotta do something to make it better and this is one of those ways.

wvuwhat

macrumors 65816
Sep 26, 2007
haha imagine my pain living all the way across the country.

but it's more like the girl i'm trying to get back with :(
i messed up a 2+ year relationship and now i gotta do something to make it better and this is one of those ways.

Heard you on that one buddy. I messed up a 3 year relationship with a girl that was able to get Peach Tea, haha. No getting this one back. Good luck with your girl though. Peach Tea is a good place to start.

QuarterSwede

macrumors G3
Oct 1, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
I wish they had Wawa's in Northern Virginia (home)
They have them in Fredericksburg (I consider it the Southern end of NoVA). I used to work right next to one and would get the iced tea on my breaks.

Now that I live 1600 miles away I do miss things from the East. The Wawa Peach Tea is one of them but even more so is Utz chips. Lays just don't cut it and there isn't a decent competitor in the West so my wife and I buy a bulk box (12 bags, $50) every quarter of the year. Yeah, they're that much better.

hatehereyes

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 18, 2008
Moreno Valley, Ca
I'm like...far from Fredricksburg. And Yes by "N. VA" I meant Northern VA.

oh dang.

Consultant,
how would this be a scam if i'm not asking anyone to buy something from me?
i'm asking someone to do me a favor because i can't find any other way.

I've already tried google for a way to purchase them online but all they sell on the Wawa website are clothes.

and yes i posted this in other forums also because i'm part of those forums and i'm asking anyone to help me out...

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
Strictly speaking, this is a "Want To Buy" thread that belongs only in our Marketplace forum, so we'll need to close it. hatehereyes asked for Private Messages, so those with information can still choose to send messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.