Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jjahshik32, Oct 15, 2008.
I'm curious what type of display (Samsung, LG, Chimei, etc..) is used on the new macbook pro.
I didnt know there were options. LED Backlit, 15.4" Glass Covered Glossy Display.
I meant what type of lcd panel.
I got 9c85. Do you know what that is?
Are these the same display panels used in the previous macbook pros? I hate the lottery game =/
lol its the only choice
I'm very curious about this too. To find out:
1. Download switchresx http://www.madrau.com/
2.Go to system preferences, click on switchresx
3. In the new window that comes up: click on the icon in the middle
4. In the next window that pops up: click on 'export ddc'
5. Open the exported file and scroll to the bottom where you see "Descriptor #2 is ASCII data" - there is a model number there.
6. Google the model number or post it here and we should have answers soon.
Hope it's not the old displays!