New monitor, buy now? or wait?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by deepthinker566, Jun 30, 2010.

  1. deepthinker566 macrumors newbie

    Jun 30, 2010
    West Virginia
    So I move into college Aug 20, and I'm picking up a new monitor to use with my 13" MBP.

    Here is the one I want:

    It's about 179.99 with free shipping.

    The question is, do I order it now, and hold onto it for almost two months, or should I wait until it's sooner? Might be a silly question, but what are the chances something better could come along within that time?


    Any other monitor suggestions? I'm very interested in the LED ones.

  2. SoCalRich macrumors 6502


    Feb 6, 2010
    If you're going to be using it over the next couple of months buy it now. Otherwise, it doesn't hurt to wait...
  3. mstrze macrumors 68000

    Nov 6, 2009
    I'd say wait as well. It seems like new items come online fairly quickly and older units get cheaper. I'd be shocked if you couldn't find a good monitor for less than $150 that will suit your purposes.

Share This Page