New Parallels Beta Supports Exposé in Coherence

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by brkirch, Aug 2, 2007.

1. brkirch macrumors regular

Download here

2. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

Whats the difference between the filled in bullets and the hollow bullets.

3. DoFoT9 macrumors P6

DoFoT9

4. weckart macrumors 68040

They are sub-bullets. The hollow bullets refer to Coherence, Parallels Explorer and Parallels Image Tool respectively. It's just clearer punctuation.

5. kitki83 macrumors 6502a

Hmm, just out of curiosity can I run Boot Camp in paralles or do I need to create an iso?

6. AHDuke99 macrumors 68020

AHDuke99

after VMWare's IPO, they'll have enough to buy parallels and then we wont have to worry about using one or the other.

7. WannaGoMac macrumors 65816

And the result, slower product advances. Better hope parallels stays around and separate....competition is a gooood thing in the software industry.

If it were not for Fusion, you really think Parallels would have released this as an update? Bet you it would be in v.4 and you would have had to BUY it...

8. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

You can run parallels from your bootcamp partition. This feature first in parallels before it appear in VMware, i find it is rock solid in parallels and quite flaky in VMware but the recent updates to RC1 have helped sort this out.

9. user13 macrumors regular

user13

This feature in Parallels is really good, everything works perfect. It is of good use for me!