I bought my very first 15" PB a couple months back (not aware they were going to upgrade the PB soon!). So I have the 1ghz machine with L3 cache, 1 firewire port, 2 usb ports, superdrive, 60g drive, etc. My question to you all is, do you think I should go through the whole selling this thing for a couple of changes, as follows: 1.)54 mps e-card (big deal) 2.)Firewire 800 and usb 2.0 (nice) 3.)Bluetooth (nice) 4.)1.25 processor WITH 512 L2 cache (I actually think my machine w/1.0 g and 1mb L3 cache is faster, correct me if I'm wrong) 5.) Aluminum casing (I have Titanium which I again think I have the better option correct me if I'm wrong) 6.)backlit keyboard 7.) 80 g drive Personally, I don't think I should go through the switch. But just wanted any advice. Plus with possible G5's coming out next year (so I hear) mabye I should wait! What do you guys think?