New siri features for basketball along with football?

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by The Game 161, Sep 14, 2012.

1. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

I noticed on the keynote there are improvements for the NFL and the fantasy league does it include the NBA and other sports?

2. dwburnell macrumors regular

So far I have tested it for Football, Basketball, and Baseball. It gives scores, times of games, standings, and stats. My friend asked Siri who had the most TD's in the NFL last year and it had the answer in about 5 seconds. Pictures of the players and all!

3. heyyoudvd macrumors regular

Can you ask questions comparing two different things? For example, can you say "Who has more home runs between X and Y"? Also, can you ask relationship question like "When does Team X play Team Y next"? Also, does Siri just know players or can it answer questions about coaches, managers, and so on?

Oh, one more thing. Has the speed and/or accuracy improved since iOS 5? Do things come up any faster and have there been any improvements to how Siri comprehends you?

Thanks!

4. The Game 161 thread starter macrumors G5

The Game 161

will be interesting as here in the UK when I try and say who is Lebron James it comes back up

Lebon james
    leblonde james

so totally doesn't understand. Be interesting if siri picks that up in IOS 6 or not.

5. JamesHP macrumors regular

6. The Game 161 thread starter macrumors G5

The Game 161

Don't know if it's me but the images seem abit different to what i saw in other IOS 6 beta images.