New Theory: Lacero and Katie Ta Achoo are the same person

mac-er

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 9, 2003
1,455
0
As evidenced by this:

In this thread, Lacero uses KT's patented slashes and remarks at the end of his/her post.

Lacero said:
/*Wow!*
//CHecks threaded mode.
///*hates it.
///Goes back to flat mode. Happy! Joy, Joy!
 

katie ta achoo

macrumors G3
May 2, 2005
9,170
2
How long have I been Lacero?
:confused:

Eeee! I'm finally popular enough to have a conspiracy about me!!

/and I stole the whole slash thing off Fark
//I'm not a user, but I lurk all the time
///slashie slashie!
 

dotdotdot

macrumors 68020
Jan 23, 2005
2,381
31
I always wanted to use those /, //, /// things, but I am afraid of what will happen...

/ah, what the hell
//oh no! people are comming!
///save me!

yeah, just doesnt work as well when I do it... or anyone else... :(
 

Chundles

macrumors G4
Jul 4, 2005
11,981
364
katie ta achoo said:
How long have I been Lacero?
:confused:

Eeee! I'm finally popular enough to have a conspiracy about me!!

/and I stole the whole slash thing off Fark
//I'm not a user, but I lurk all the time
///slashie slashie!
You've always been Lacero, that's why when you aren't posting, he is. He's your Tyler Durden.

\Slashies annoy me lots
\\lots and lots
\\\and lots and lots and lots
\\\\Which is why I have used backslashies.
 

katie ta achoo

macrumors G3
May 2, 2005
9,170
2
Chundles said:
\Slashies annoy me lots
\\lots and lots
\\\and lots and lots and lots
\\\\Which is why I have used backslashies.

I'll be sure to use them more often then.
:D:D

/I like watching you cry
//AAHAHA
///heehee.. "chundles" what a cute name!
 

mac-er

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 9, 2003
1,455
0
dubbz said:
Yup. This theory is a bit far fetched. Slashies is a FARK.com thing, as mentioned.
Yea, but KT is the ONLY person who uses them on MacRumors. It's her trademark.
 

katie ta achoo

macrumors G3
May 2, 2005
9,170
2
mac-er said:
Yea, but KT is the ONLY person who uses them on MacRumors. It's her trademark.

I have a trademark?
AWESOME!

/ha haaa
//where's my royalties?
///Lacero owes me some money.
 

mac-er

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 9, 2003
1,455
0
katie ta achoo said:
I have a trademark?
AWESOME!

/ha haaa
//where's my royalties?
///Lacero owes me some money.
Your slashies are like your avatar and sig.....I can read a thread, see the slashies and immediately know its KT.
 

katie ta achoo

macrumors G3
May 2, 2005
9,170
2
PlaceofDis said:
oooh i always wanted to be a robot
Domo Arigato!

I hope you're the beepy kind.
With LEDs

/can I push your buttons?
//uh oh!
///USER ERROR! BSOD'd!
////I crashed the PoD-Bot!
 

OutThere

macrumors 603
Dec 19, 2002
5,730
0
NYC
Whyren said:
Geez, what next? All the demis are actually one person?...or android!? :p
ZOMGZ!!! Uprising is eminent! They've found us*cough*me*cough* out.

*Runs*
 

mac-er

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 9, 2003
1,455
0
Whyren said:
Geez, what next? All the demis are actually one person?...or android!? :p

Well, Phat_pat has already outed e as such:
phat_pat said:
The big E man is nothing but a super computer with a strong UK accent that is able to reply to idiots and smarts alike with a strong sense of power

he is able to ban and post at the same time while talking to people with PC problems making bank for his next Apple purchase. He has numerous threads dedicated to him because realistically it cost a steep $25,000
dollars to build him.

He has a whole hard drive designed specifically for macrumors and all those damn iPod video threads that always start nowhere and end no where. baH!
 

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
14,874
57
I have my own theory about the people who keep starting these threads.

Let's just say it's probably time to get up off the chair in front of your computer, and walk to Wendy's for a burger ...

Way too much time spent thinking, instead of doing. ;)
 

Attachments

homerjward

macrumors 68030
May 11, 2004
2,745
0
fig tree
Sun Baked said:
I have my own theory about the people who keep starting these threads.

Let's just say it's probably time to get up off the chair in front of your computer, and walk to Wendy's for a burger ...

Way too much time spent thinking, instead of doing. ;)
damn...that's where restaurants need to exercise their "right to refuse service to anyone." :eek:
 

katie ta achoo

macrumors G3
May 2, 2005
9,170
2
Sun Baked said:
I have my own theory about the people who keep starting these threads.

Let's just say it's probably time to get up off the chair in front of your computer, and walk to Wendy's for a burger ...

Way too much time spent thinking, instead of doing. ;)
hey man, don't make fun of my car.
That's a sweet ride I got.
I'm gonna put racing stripes on it next week.

I'll go faster.
 

mac-er

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 9, 2003
1,455
0
Sun Baked said:
I have my own theory about the people who keep starting these threads.

Let's just say it's probably time to get up off the chair in front of your computer, and walk to Wendy's for a burger ...

Way too much time spent thinking, instead of doing. ;)
That is pretty harsh.
:( :mad:

It is all in good fun.
 

katie ta achoo

macrumors G3
May 2, 2005
9,170
2
Whyren said:
Don't forget your speed holes...Jean-Baptiste Say?

Jean-Baptiste?
No! Homer said that to Ned Flanders!
GEEZ!

/I don't know what you're talking about
//Bikes and speed holes do not mix
///My bike has a speed hole...
////IT'S CALLED A FLAT TIRE. :(
 

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
6,639
2
/Like they say, imitation breeds contempt
//w@it....
///Oh noes! I got it wrong! Argh!!11!
////*remembers* 0_o imitation is the best form of flattery.

Yeah.


That's it!

:D
 

katie ta achoo

macrumors G3
May 2, 2005
9,170
2
Lacero said:
/Like they say, imitation breeds contempt
//w@it....
///Oh noes! I got it wrong! Argh!!11!
////*remembers* 0_o imitation is the best form of flattery.

Yeah.


That's it!

:D

No, no! they go at the END of the post


/*scoff*
//amateur
///oh noes, I'm too nerdy, even for me