Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mcrain

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 8, 2002
Illinois
Yep, I heard a credible rumor that Apple will be releasing the new TiBook when it feels good and ready to do so.

I think that information is about as solid as any other we've seen so far.

Hemingray

macrumors 68030
Jan 9, 2002
Ha ha haaa!
So, who's your source? A rumor ain't exactly credible if you don't have a source... I have a feeling you are the self-declared source. In that case, I'll need to take it with a grain of salt... ;)

mcrain

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 8, 2002
Illinois
Originally posted by Hemingray
So, who's your source? A rumor ain't exactly credible if you don't have a source... I have a feeling you are the self-declared source. In that case, I'll need to take it with a grain of salt... ;)

Actually, this is a continuation of the TiBooks in a few weeks thread that was started, what seems like, a few weeks ago.

Grokgod

macrumors 6502a
what in the world are you saying?

This is a rumor?

What are you alluding to?

When Apple is "Good nd Ready?"

Uhhh~ This means what? in a world where we speak in more specific and less emotionally childish ways.

Are you saying that they are angry at their users and are stalling till they get their damn ice cream?

Feels Good? When what feels good?

Is Jobs using a psychic and waiting till the moon rises over his left shoulder and it feels good to him?

You started a thread for this? incredible.

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
1) this was something that jefhatfield said in an earlier thread about new TiBooks...

2) it's sarcasm...

3) it's a useless thread...and should be shut down...

any takers?? ;)

Hemingray

macrumors 68030
Jan 9, 2002
Ha ha haaa!
Yes, it was sarcasm, and my response was in jest... though I think it might have been taken a bit too seriously for the nature of this thread. ;)

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
Originally posted by Hemingray
Yes, it was sarcasm, and my response was in jest... though I think it might have been taken a bit too seriously for the nature of this thread. ;)

I know...it's a sad state of affairs... :(

AlphaTech

macrumors 601
Oct 4, 2001
Natick, MA
I just got off the line with my psychic associate (or is that psychotic???) and he agrees. We will be seeing new TiBooks when Apple/Jobs decides we are worthy of them, or can handle the power. He mentioned something about absolute power corrupting.... I kinda dozed off for a few seconds while he was talking about that, so I don't have an exact quote for you.

Hopefully we will be deemed worthy sometime in the early part of July, but who really knows???

:D

Hemingray

macrumors 68030
Jan 9, 2002
Ha ha haaa!
Originally posted by AlphaTech
I just got off the line with my psychic associate (or is that psychotic???) and he agrees. We will be seeing new TiBooks when Apple/Jobs decides we are worthy of them, or can handle the power.

There, see? Now THAT's a credible source! :D :D :D

jefhatfield

Retired
Jul 9, 2000
Re: Yea...

Originally posted by MacAztec
Only about 3 days out of the year it shall rain. Have no fear! In about 3 months, it will be back in the 130s! (degrees)

stupid question, but isn't it really hard to use a laptop with laptops already running hot with a small fan and cramped space for components

of course, you would not use a laptop outside in heat that extreme, would you?

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
Originally posted by AlphaTech
I just got off the line with my psychic associate (or is that psychotic???) and he agrees.

The best way to predict this sort of thing, is to take wet tea leaves, and throw them at the wall... Then if your spouse/parents/roomates get PISSED that you've stained the wall, then it will be another 6 months before the Tibooks get revised...

:D
pnw

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.