New to Apple, Jailbroke and looking for a couple tweaks

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by wwhittle, Jun 20, 2011.

1. wwhittle macrumors newbie

Jun 19, 2011
    Hey guys, new to the forum and it's been some great reading and education.

I am just a few days into having my first iPhone, and so far I'm loving it. With the help of a buddy, I have it jailbroke and operating about how I would design it myself if given the opportunity.

I am still looking for a couple of tweaks though, and for whatever reason can't find them. I read about them, but didn't write down their names and can't find where I read about it again.

The first one would be a tweek that closes out your phone when you hang up. Right now, it takes you back to the phone instead of the homescreen. I read somewhere there was a tweak for this. It may also do the same thing in other apps, not sure. I hate how I hang up and have to hit the "back" button several times to get back to the contacts before closing out to the homescreen- or even worse, I hate opening up my contacts to make a call/ text, etc only to find that it's still in the contact that I previously used.

The second one would be a tweak to put the date in my top bar with the time. I rely on my phone to check the date and it would be great if I didn't have to lock/unlock the phone to see it.

2. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

Oct 31, 2010
    Hamilton, Ontario

SbSettings will allow you to put the date in the status bar

i think Phone Closer does the other thing you mention
  3. wwhittle thread starter macrumors newbie

Jun 19, 2011