New to MAC and MOBIL ME - Not sure what I did?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Boschfam, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Boschfam macrumors newbie

So I can log in to MOBIL ME and access my email, but all of a sudden the email icon on my macbookpro no longer shows my email?? It has been working fine since I bought the laptop 4 months ago. I don't know what I did or how to fix it.

The only things I've done in the last couple days:
    1) changed my mobil me password--for some reason, a message popped up stating my PW was not correct. I didn't have time to mess with it so I clicked on forgot pw and went through the motions to get a new one
    2) I recently tried HotSpot Shield but didn't like it so I tried to delete it. It wouldn't let me delete it unless I did something to the ajax something....I restarted my computer and it allowed me to delete it.
    3) I was also trying to move some photos around between my mobil me cloud and iphotos.

Other than that, it's been just normal internet and email stuff. I'm a basic user..nothing fancy.

Please help if you have any ideas.

2. finnschi macrumors 6502

System preferences---> Mobile me change your password to the new one!

also open mail.app go into preferences --> accounts

click on your mail account and change the password to the new one

Done

3. Appleind macrumors regular

Appleind

You can use post to Mobile Me option on iPhoto to upload your photos to the gallery app or use iDisk to manually move the pics as a folder. I generally use the gallery app to share and also to backup my photos :D