New TOP SECRET design leaked :-)

JS82712

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2009
Oh boy you must think you are funny or something; sorry to tell you, you are not.

CiccioAtSea

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 23, 2010
Principality of Monaco
Oh boy you must think you are funny or something; sorry to tell you, you are not.
Sorry, I really apologize for my stupidity,
I still can't understand when it's time for joking and when it isn't... I should had understood how important and vital this period of the year may be for people like you...

It must be really sad when the month before the presentation of a new iDevice is the most important period in your year men, just 3 more words:

GET A LIFE

really men, try to relax...

vistadude

macrumors 65816
Jan 3, 2010
I have to admit, this made me laugh hard. I was expecting a big phablet, but the hairdryer made me laugh. It's also high tech with the curved display.

Nevzorus

macrumors 6502
Feb 29, 2012
I still can't understand when it's time for joking and when it isn't... I should had understood how important and vital this period of the year may be for people like you...

It must be really sad when the month before the presentation of a new iDevice is the most important period in your year men, just 3 more words:

GET A LIFE

What if EVERYONE made the same exact threads? Oh, so many would laugh! Not

We love/like Apple and that's why we read the news and hang on this forum. Next month will be a really good month for almost every Applelover out there, so what? Relax.

Mac'nCheese

Suspended
Feb 9, 2010

GET A LIFE

It's u who need to relax. He's just telling u he didnt like your joke. U should be able to take a little criticism without thinking someone else is insane. Like this: this joke would have been funnier in the Mac air thread not to the iPhone thread. So it would make sense...

chambone

macrumors 6502a
Dec 24, 2011
Netherlands
There's nothing funny about it, and that's not a matter of taste. If you want to do the iJoke thing right, come up with something that hasn't been done ten times before, try not to let the mockup look like it's a five-minute PS job, and try to come up with a clever caption instead of something that you think makes sense because one word refers to the mockup subject.

krayziekray

macrumors 6502
Sep 24, 2008
Hi guys,

A friend of a friend of a cousin of a friend of mine sent me this image:

If this is goona be the new design I'll get one for sure!!!
Hmmm, I think this might be a fake, just my humble opinion ... only reason I am suspicious is because it has a wire at the bottom. I think Apple would have made it wireless ;)