New Touch DJ by the makers of Noise.io

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Habakuk, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Habakuk macrumors 6502a

New and very interesting app for DJs! If "beat matching" is not a foreign word for you, check out their website:

I just want to know how it works on an iPhone 3G. Enjoyed already Noise.io—one of the best synths for iDevices.

Attached Files:

2. LostLogik macrumors 6502a

I would tell you but (a) I've just traded up to a 3GS and (b) I saw the price. Interested in this but hesitating at the moment. Already have Noise.io, Beatmaker, JR Hexatone, *Guitar Pro, Multitrack and 4Track, InstantDrummer (Heartbreaker). Not really ready to drop that much on another ... (Well not today ;) )

3. Habakuk thread starter macrumors 6502a

A friend of mine will download it for his iPod touch 2G. I'll let you know how it works.

I own most of them too. For DJ mixing there is Deadmau5 Mix (recommended) and (new) Deadmau5 Mix II (needs update). Mix II includes the tracks of Mix but there seems to be no tempo (BPM) switch any more (at least I couldn't find it) and it is a bit unreliable sometimes (tested on iPod touch 2G).

Great tool for DJs: Paul van Dyk DJ App. All of those are no toys: Professional applications!

4. polobreaka macrumors 6502a

just looked at it and looks really good..BUT pretty steep with the price. it would be good as a backup when i do gigs.