NEW Tri-Lens Rotating Lens Aluminum Case iPhone 4/4s/5

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by izzigadgets, Sep 1, 2012.

1. izzigadgets macrumors newbie

2. rc0310 macrumors member

Great idea. But the bulk of that grip kills the design. Can't put the phone in your pocket like that..

Try to design it so that the grip is optional or detachable.. Also a lens cover would be great..

3. labman macrumors 604

labman

personally I think of all the options as far as external lenses go that olloclip is still the best option. the tri lens is way to bulky for every day use. my olloclip I easily carry in my pocket. I don't have it ready on a instant but I can have it ready to go in less then a minute. that includes removing my case. http://www.olloclip.com/ also another kickstarter success story.

4. izzigadgets thread starter macrumors newbie

Awesome! Thank you for the input everyone! I think what separates us from the olliclip is that we are a case solution with the lens attachments and a cool peripheral motion lock dial where you are able to record video while zooming super wide, wide, telephoto . The grip helps in stabilization when recording media. Also when yer not using it, you can just pop the iphone out via the pseudo-viewfinder and you still have the phone in a silicon bumper! (Dual Layer Protection).

Attached Files: