NEW Zagg Invisible Shield at Best Buy for iPhone 4 with Incase Slider/Bumper

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by gsbedi, Sep 7, 2010.

1. gsbedi macrumors newbie

Zagg has released a new Invisible Shield for the iPhone 4 that works specifically with the Incase Slider and Apple Bumper. The problem with the original IS was that it would bubble up/pull up when applying the bumper or Incase Slider. The new Zagg shield that Best Buy has is made specifically for people with tight fitting cases. The new shields are smaller and do not extend all the way to the edge on the front of the iphone. It leaves just enough room for the slider edges to go on. I haven't seen this on their website, and found it accidentally at BestBuy. I have it installed and it works great. They only offer this for the front shield as of now.

2. UCLAKoolman macrumors 6502a

I have the Zagg full protection dry install on my iphone 4 with a bumper on. No bubbling at all.

3. Bisz macrumors regular

I picked this up earlier today. This was my first Zagg and first wet apply protector. I don't like it as much as the SGP Oleo I had on before because its softer, has orange peel and my finger doesn't slide as well, not to mention that its more expensive and you only get 1, but it does work with the Incase Slider without bubbling - right now nothing else does.