News of the Weird (and painful)

rhpenguin

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2003
London, Ontario
im cringing just reading that article. eek!

But i do agree with iGav on this one... Put that beeeeeyotch under the knife and take her reproductive organs.

stubeeef

macrumors 68030
Aug 10, 2004
Looks like once again a good friend was left "holding the bag". :p

also gives new meaning to "jerking off"! :p

Roger1

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2002
Michigan
stubeeef said:
Looks like once again a good friend was left "holding the bag". :p

also gives new meaning to "jerking off"! :p
Sounds like the lady is a little "nutty" :D

edit: I wonder if she'll be "sacked" from her job, if they find out about this :p

Applespider

macrumors G4
iGAV said:
In Gav Land though, where justice is swift and harsh I'd have one of her ovaries removed... eye for an eye so to speak. ;)
I'm sure she'll get a prison sentence since it is GBH. Besides most UK judges are men and I don't think a bloke in the world could read this without wincing.

If you want rough justice then I don't think the lack of an ovary would hurt quite so much as what she did, nor is it as visible to future prospective mates or as psychologically damaging. I'd suggest a pointed painful piercing in a sensitive spot, carefully engraved with her crime to warn others!

rhpenguin

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2003
London, Ontario
Applespider said:
I'd suggest a pointed painful piercing in a sensitive spot, carefully engraved with her crime to warn others!
Uhhh.. piercings in those special areas arent that bad. Ive got an apadravya which is a barbell that goes throgh the top and bottom of the head of my penis. Initial pain sucked, but after a few days it was like an extension of my body. The crusties were a different story though.

keysersoze

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 6, 2004
NH
rhpenguin said:
Uhhh.. piercings in those special areas arent that bad. Ive got an apadravya which is a barbell that goes throgh the top and bottom of the head of my penis. Initial pain sucked, but after a few days it was like an extension of my body. The crusties were a different story though.

OMFG.

:eek: :eek:

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Applespider said:
If you want rough justice then I don't think the lack of an ovary would hurt quite so much as what she did, nor is it as visible to future prospective mates or as psychologically damaging. I'd suggest a pointed painful piercing in a sensitive spot, carefully engraved with her crime to warn others!
Does she get to know what her crime is, or do we do this Kafka-style? :eek:

I'm not a big fan of imprisonment over rehabilitation. But it's also kind of disturbing that she's out on bail. In the UK, is this sort of thing treated under special laws for sex crimes, or is it just considered assault?

munkle

macrumors 68030
Aug 7, 2004
On a jet plane
Roger1 said:
Sounds like the lady is a little "nutty" :D

edit: I wonder if she'll be "sacked" from her job, if they find out about this :p
I bet you had a 'ball' of a time coming up with those!

Look what you've started! :p

mactastic

macrumors 68040
Apr 24, 2003
Colly-fornia
rhpenguin said:
TMI!

rhpenguin

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2003
London, Ontario
mactastic said:
LoL.. its always fun to get responses like yours. If people find out that i have the piercing or it comes up in conversation due to me snagging it on my boxers or adjusting myself, its fun to watch people cringe when i tell them about it or show them..

iGav

macrumors G3
Mar 9, 2002
Applespider said:
If you want rough justice then I don't think the lack of an ovary would hurt quite so much as what she did
I wouldn't use anesthetic... ;) that would suffice.

Nickygoat

macrumors 6502a
Dec 11, 2004
London
*crosses legs in sympathy* How much force do you need to do that? If she's out on bail I hope I don't meet her in a dark alleyway :eek:

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
Mr. Anderson said:
That's just not right....**shudder**

How long before she gets to court?

D
Assuming it's submitted as evidence: in whose court, then, will the ball be?

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
mkrishnan said:
In the UK, is this sort of thing treated under special laws for sex crimes, or is it just considered assault?
Who knows? It's obviously a teste-case...