newsstand issue

DrMarkGreene

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 11, 2012
I have both an iPad 2 and and iPhone 4S. On my iPad, I get 6 or 7 magazines in Newsstand, which I love. Problem is, I can't find a way to access them on newsstand via my iPhone.

Is there a reason for this? A way to get around it? I really just want to be able to read my magazines when I don't/can't have my iPad(the work crapper, etc.).

aDRock1154

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2011
Ohio
I have both an iPad 2 and and iPhone 4S. On my iPad, I get 6 or 7 magazines in Newsstand, which I love. Problem is, I can't find a way to access them on newsstand via my iPhone.

Is there a reason for this? A way to get around it? I really just want to be able to read my magazines when I don't/can't have my iPad(the work crapper, etc.).
They may be iPad only? What magazines in question?

Comment

aDRock1154

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2011
Ohio
There is such a thing as iPad only? Its just Newsstand. Time, Newsweek, SI, Esquire, Wired, a couple others.
Yeah, I remember when I had my iPad I was trying to get an issue onto my iPhone and it said it was "iPad only"..

All of those should work though??

Comment

DrMarkGreene

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 11, 2012
Yeah, I remember when I had my iPad I was trying to get an issue onto my iPhone and it said it was "iPad only"..

All of those should work though??
Yeah, right?

If you don't mind, give it a shot on your iPhone? Just see if you can find any of those on iPhone Newsstand?

Maybe I'm just doing something wrong?

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.