Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

damitssam

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 22, 2009
Assuming the iphone 5 launch is disappointing, what would the next big phone product launch be? When would it be released?

I just hate buying old phones, and the note is too big and the S3 is already couple months old! :D

I could live with an Iphone 4 on a prepaid $45 plan until the next big thing comes.

zbarvian

macrumors 68010
Jul 23, 2011
Assuming the iphone 5 launch is disappointing, what would the next big phone product launch be? When would it be released?

I just hate buying old phones, and the note is too big and the S3 is already couple months old! :D

I could live with an Iphone 4 on a prepaid $45 plan until the next big thing comes.

If the S3 is too old for you, then you are truly insatiable. But I don't know, the Razr HD, Nokia Windows Phone, etc.

mcman77

macrumors 6502a
Dec 22, 2011

Haven't you already heard? The next big thing is here lol

Mac.World

macrumors 68000
Jan 9, 2011
In front of uranus

Galaxy Nexus 2 and Galaxy Note 2. Might as well plan on one of those two now, cause we already know the iphone is a disappointment.

ChazUK

macrumors 603
Feb 3, 2008
Essex (UK)
Nokia Windows Phone event is due early September. Should bring some goodies.
New Nexus (possible multiple models) will also be worth checking out.

Going to be a good autumn/fall for phones.

onthecouchagain

macrumors 604
Mar 29, 2011
HTC One X+

Nexus 2012 / possibly multiple Nexus 2012's

WP8 Devices

That's all I'd be interested in in the near future.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.