Would anyone care to estimate when the next round of price cuts will be for Apple Hardware? I will be imminently be buying a Powermac (early December-hey, I've waited 4 years, so 4 weeks is imminent). I wouldn't mind holding off a bit longer if I could save a few hundred bucks. The latest I can wait is until MWSF. Thanks.