Nice, nice girl

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by 63dot, Apr 17, 2015.

1. 63dot, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2015

63dot macrumors 603

63dot

2. 63dot, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2015

63dot thread starter macrumors 603

63dot

While the legality of firing a person because of their behavior outside of work is a gray area at best, here's a little perspective on female ESPN reporters:

http://alexflanagan.com/the-espn-reporter-that-should-be-getting-the-attention/

I think if this is her standard behavior then it will crop up with her cohorts:

http://deadspin.com/espn-reporter-britt-mchenry-has-a-history-of-being-rude-1698483713

But only time will tell, in the very long run if she is this type of person or the media just has these snippets and decided to make this a viral video and story. Whether it's the left just trying to get traction on Jeb because he's a Bush or the right trying to make small issues with Hilary bigger than they really are, the media is always under pressure to perform and put out controversial and viral stories that get us all talking.

3. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

I am sure many reporters have a clause in their contracts about general outside of work behavior and keeping a clean appearance and criminal record etc.

4. eko91 macrumors regular

i agree with shelley

I agree with what Shelly had said. But, Britt shouldnt have said those harsh words!Too bad hers was recorded on the video, whereas other celebrities have not. Its just a warning to all that we should all try to keep our patience, cause you never know whose watching. Plus, dont you feel better about yourself if you are nice to others at the end of the day?