Nicest looking leather wallet case I’ve seen, but...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by srowndedbyh2o, Sep 22, 2014.

1. srowndedbyh2o macrumors regular

I’m considering trying a wallet-type case and was looking online at the Alston Craig Vintage leather E-scape Tec wallet case (with RFID Blocking) for iPhone 6+ in Brown

I like the way the phone has it’s own leather case that is removable making it easy to take out of the wallet and put in my car mount when I’m driving.
    I think this is the nicest looking, and most functional wallet case I have seen, but...
    Without having seen/held the case, I’m wondering if (with the size of the new 6+) the case might be a bit too big to easily cary around or put in a pocket.
    The case uses a “strong” magnet to hold the iphone/case inside the wallet, and I’d be concerned about having this magnet near my drivers license, credit cards, etc.
    I’m also concerned about how heavy the case may be with the magnet and metal it clings to.
    Plus, there is the matter of price. Without having the case to look at in person, it’s a lot to spend on a case.
    But... It sure is a nice looking case!

Oh, and I e-mailed tuffluv with my concerns and they said there is no problem with the magnet and cc’s etc. They also said that since the cases have not actually arrived yet, they are not sure of the exact size or weight.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]