Nike band or Sport band for hot weather

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by puckhead193, Mar 22, 2018.

1. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

I'm used to wearing a sport band everyday.I find it really comfortable for everyday wear except when i'm sweating in the summer months when it's really hot or at work and i'm setting up. How does the Nike Band do. Does it breath more because of the holes. Do you get weird tan lines? What about the sport band. Can it handle getting wet like swimming?
    Now that I have a series 3 i plan to use it more in summer for days at the pool and waterparks.

2. Speechless macrumors 6502a

To be honest..they felt about the same to me. You’ll definitely notice the hole imprints when you take it off though, lol. Wore a regular sport band for years and then a Nike sport for the remaining. The sweat is kinda harsh and it definitely holds on both about the same. I just purchased a Sport Loop and it is amazing - way more comfortable and breathable. Please, give it a try.

3. igrover macrumors regular

igrover

Sport Loop for the win in hot weather. Next best is the Nike Sport Band with the holes. I only wear the regular Sport Band now in cooler weather.

4. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

For hotter weather, the Nike band due to the preforated holes allows your wrist to breathe easier. The regular sport band doesn’t allow your wrist to breath as much. Both share the same flueroastamer material.

5. BasicGreatGuy Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

The Nike sport band and then the sport loop, if you don't have the Nike band.

6. sirenized macrumors 6502

i only wear the sport band/Nike sport if im swimming or doing other water sports. Im all in on the sport loop for every other occasion. Its so comfortable.