No 32G Touches available from Best Buy, RS?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by touchfiend, Jun 10, 2009.

1. touchfiend macrumors newbie

Our daughter wants a 32 G touch for graduation. The guy at Radio shack (where we have several hundred $$ in gift cards from a gas promotion) said he can't order them from the warehouse, NONE AVAILABLE. I just checked Best Buy website. The 8s and 16s are on clearance, but no 32 G available. Target.com has NO touches of any size available. What's up?

2. bruinsrme macrumors 601

bruinsrme

I would imagine that a refresh is coming.

Apple is including the touch in the back to school program, great way to reduce inventory, The iphone is seeing a new hardware config which will surely tricklle down to the touch.

Apple store on line has 32g

3. slpdLoad macrumors 6502a

slpdLoad

We have plenty around here - no idea why you can't find them. Just order online? You can probably even redeem the gift cards online at RS.

4. puffnstuff macrumors 65816

They are available but the Apple refurbished store is stocked and all the sites I checked had them but they are on sale

Not unusual they have three months to unload as many as possible.

5. Wishsong macrumors regular

New touch coming out :] And I didn't know that Best Buy had a sale :O

6. macfan881 macrumors 68020

also rember its graduation season to im sure iPods are probally the #1 selling graduation item if not atleast top 5

7. morphineseason macrumors regular

Apple's site is probably your best bet. They have it for $350 refurbished if you don't mind that route. Otherwise I think I'm selling mine for an iPhone 3G S if you're interested you could PM me for more details.