No change in order status- Still saying we have received your order

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by myworld2008, Sep 14, 2012.

1. myworld2008 macrumors regular

Hi
    I placed one order on apple.com at 3:08 am est and the order is now processing item. The status was changed at 4:30 am.

I placed second order at 3:22 am est and it is still saying we have revived your order. No change in status. I am not sure why it is still not processing..

Does any one else have this issue???

2. Ellsass macrumors member

I can't help, but others may be able to if you tell us which company you ordered from, whether it's a upgrade or new phone, etc

3. myworld2008 thread starter macrumors regular

I ordered on apple website. It is AT&T upgrade.

4. mattopotamus macrumors G4

mattopotamus

seriously, they have been hit with massive preorders. Did you get an email saying your order is processing? They may have just not updated the site yet.

5. myworld2008 thread starter macrumors regular

Yes I got that email at 3:22 am but nothing after that

6. pittman87 macrumors regular

I got the order confirmation for my girlfriend's iPhone at 3:24am and mine at 3:30am. Both say "we have received your order" and are still showing a delivery for 9/21. I wouldn't worry about it. It'll update eventually.

7. ixodes macrumors 601

ixodes

No need to be concerned. Order traffic is massive right now, your first order got in before the increase in traffic. You'll eventually see movement. Just let it be you've got nothing to be concerned with.

8. protobiont macrumors 6502a

Apple has screwed some of us this time. While ATT still shows delivery on the 21st, some who ordered as early as 4AM Eastern, are getting two week delivery notices from apple (even though the order page showed "delivers on 9/21" at the time). To make matters worse, it is impossible to cancel the Apple order to free up the upgrade eligibility.

I can live with waiting a little longer, but I had the 21st off and want to make sure I am home for delivery.

9. randy98mtu macrumors 65816

randy98mtu

Hopefully you can change your day off when you start getting tracking info. Or perhaps Apple just put the slip in to be safe and you may still get it on the 21st. Just have to wait for your shipping notice.

I got 2 orders in, confirmations at 3:25 and 3:29. Both through the Apple Store App for ATT upgrades. Both are still at "order received." As others have said, not worrying about it much, but it would be comforting to see "processing." :)