Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget

Meister

Suspended
Oct 10, 2013
quaker parrot just flow over my head.

----------

yep and people will get hurt or die. but highly only him. wish we could keep him away from females.
He doesn't strike me as one who spreads his seed easily, except for maybe surprise sex.

Technarchy

macrumors 604
May 21, 2012
Treyvon is dead because he made the mistake of walking to the store to get junk food.

... And he can't even get any justice for a completely 100% unnecessary death and a situation that could have easily been avoided if Zimmerman had left him alone.

Despite that Treyvon still gets no justice at all. Poor kid.

Meister

Suspended
Oct 10, 2013
Treyvon is dead because he made the mistake of walking to the store to get junk food.

... And he can't even get any justice for a completely 100% unnecessary death and a situation that could have easily been avoided if Zimmerman had left him alone.

Have you seen Zimmerman?
What was that kid thinking showing off those Skittles around him?

G4er?

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2009
Temple, TX

No he is dead because he attacked Zimmerman and was bashing his head against the pavement. He just didn't count on Zimmerman fighting back.

Technarchy

macrumors 604
May 21, 2012
No he is dead because he attacked Zimmerman and was bashing his head against the pavement. He just didn't count on Zimmerman fighting back.
Zimmerman was a armed creeper stalking a minor around in the dark for no reason. He attempted to interfere with the minor and the minor defended himself.

If Zimmerman didn't want to risk getting his ass beat maybe he should have stayed in the car.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
Zimmerman was a armed creeper stalking a minor around in the dark for no reason. He attempted to interfere with the minor and the minor defended himself.

If Zimmerman didn't want to risk getting his ass beat maybe he should have stayed in the car.
Zimmerman attacked the kid first.
NO ONE knows who STARTED the confrontation.
TM should have run away when he noticed the stalker
GZ had no business stalking a teen in the dark.

Meister

Suspended
Oct 10, 2013
NO ONE knows who STARTED the confrontation.
TM should have run away when he noticed the stalker
GZ had no business stalking a teen in the dark.
Zimmerman ran after the kid with a gun, while he was on the phone with the cops.
I consider that to be an attack.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
Zimmerman ran after the kid with a gun, while he was on the phone with the cops.
I consider that to be an attack.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/13/justice/zimmerman-trial/
To convict Zimmerman of manslaughter, the jurors would have had to believe he "intentionally committed an act or acts that caused the death of Trayvon Martin." That charge could have carried a sentence of up to 30 years in prison, though the jury was not told of that possible sentence.

Ultimately, they believed Zimmerman wasn't guilty of either charge. None of the jurors wanted to speak to the media after the verdict.

The fateful night

The deadly encounter took place on February 26, 2012, as Martin walked back to his father's fiancee's house through the rain from a Sanford convenience store. The 17-year-old was carrying Skittles and a drink.

Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, spotted him and called police.

A 911 dispatcher told Zimmerman that officers were on the way and not to follow the allegedly suspicious person. But Zimmerman still got out of his car, later telling police he just wanted to get a definitive address to relay to authorities.

Sometime after that, Zimmerman and Martin got into a physical altercation. Questions later arose about who was the aggressor, about whether Martin may have seen or reached for Zimmerman's gun, and about whether Zimmerman should have had more injuries if he was pummeled, as he claims.

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains

Karma (although I'm not using the term properly ;)) seems to be rendering cosmic justice on Zimmerman.

Thanks for presenting evidence of pro-gun fantasies. I won't start a debate with you, but Zimmerman had no significant injuries from his encounter with Martin such as having his head bashed against concrete. It's a notion like this that gives me so little hope for our collective future in the USA.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
Karma (although I'm not using the term properly ;)) seems to be rendering cosmic justice on Zimmerman.

Thanks for presenting evidence of pro-gun fantasies. I won't start a debate with you, but Zimmerman had no significant injuries from his encounter with Martin such as having his bashed against concrete. It's a notion like this that gives me so little hope for our collective future in the USA.
http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/george-zimmermans-injuries/

12 pics there.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
Promote whatever you want, the pics don't prove the assertion, in fact he was seen and released from a medical facility that same night. Zimmerman is a troubled individual and he appears to be defended for no other reason than being a licensed gun owner.
not defending him, he was stupid & that stupidity ended with a kid losing his life. I do question how he was licensed when the man was on prescribed amphetamines.

wondering if GZ will eat a round on his own or go out in a blaze of glory . the guy is a ticking time bomb.

TimelessOne

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2014
umm minus the fact that there was no evidence of that claim and that claim was always questionable.
Zimmerman got away with murder due to doubt and lack of hard evidence against him.
Since that murder and even before it there are multiple things that show Zimmerman was not right in the head and a wannabe cop that even police forces rejected him on.
He is a wannabe hero and those are ones that are really dangerous.

He got away with murder because our system is set up under the belief that it is better to let 100 guilty people go free over punish 1 innocent person.

citizenzen

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2010
He just didn't count on Zimmerman fighting back.
Do you think Martin thought Zimmerman would just stand there with his hands at his side, saying, "Thank you! May I have another?" I think it's pretty well assumed that when you physically attack someone, they are going to defend themselves in some way.

It's a response that's too deeply ingrained to expect otherwise.

burgundyyears

macrumors 6502
Sep 3, 2010
Whew, Macrumors' cadre of Internet Experts are on the scene! Justice Department? What do they know?

citizenzen said:
Do you think Martin thought Zimmerman would just stand there with his hands at his side, saying, "Thank you! May I have another?" I think it's pretty well assumed that when you physically attack someone, they are going to defend themselves in some way.
Teenagers picking a fight? Yeah, that never happens.