No complaints!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sluggozmom, Sep 22, 2012.

1. sluggozmom, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2012

sluggozmom macrumors 6502

sluggozmom

I got 2 phones that I am very happy with. I'm not finding any problems with them, and they appear to have no cosmetic issues....
    A black and a white, both AT&T 32gb...

A very nice upgrade for us coming from a 3GS :)

2. shadrap macrumors 6502

None here either. We have 3 perfect iPhone 5's. most complaints I believe are faux from haters and trolls.

3. CosmoPilot macrumors 65816

CosmoPilot

Perfect here as well! Very impressed with the iP5

4. Rizzm macrumors 6502a

I don't think haters and trolls would buy the phone in the first place...

It's much more likely that people without issues aren't making threads about their satisfaction. My phone seems to be perfect.

5. shadrap macrumors 6502

Other platform lovers are constantly here after a launch bashing the latest greatest apple product. It's iEnvy

6. Iphoneness macrumors 6502

Iphoneness

I ordered black and was very worried about it being damaged right out of the box. Luckily mine was perfect and still is. I'm enjoying it very much.

7. groupersandwich macrumors 6502

I love mine. I always felt like I had made a huge compromise going from the 4.3" Droid X to the iPhone 4, but the 5 gives me the screen area I lost back AND iOS. That's pretty close to a perfect world to me.

8. toekneeg macrumors member

Same here!! Two perfect 64gb black and white from AT&T. Couldn't be happier.

9. paul117 macrumors regular

i have one complaint......... its too goooood :D im lovin this phone..... the screen looks sooooooo much better then my iphone 4s...
    1000% satasfied
    white 16GB

10. ECJ macrumors 6502

ECJ

A black and white 32gb from Verizon. Both are perfect. I couldn't be happier. Plus learning that the phones are unlocked was the bonus.

11. Aleks015 macrumors newbie

12. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

My new iPhone is perfect and I'm very happy. I upgraded from the 4 to the 5, the speed increase in both LTE and CPU is nice.

13. physicsguy13 macrumors 6502

physicsguy13

I am very happy with mine as well. It would have been wonderful if all of the shipped units had been perfect out of the box but that clearly didn't happen. Hopefully, everyone will get a unit that they can be happy about quickly.

14. paulrbeers macrumors 68040

My Black 16GB is perfect. I have no complaints other than upgrading from the 4S really wasn't that much of an upgrade. I probably could have waited until the iPhone 5S. However, getting back the real estate I lost going from the Droid X to the iPhone 4S is nice. I really just need to get used to the wide screen format that I hadn't had since my Droid days!

15. ccwestcliff macrumors member

Same here, 32Gb black, ordered straight from apple.ca - no scuffs, dents or screen problems.
    Saying this: If Apple really sold 2 million at opening weekend and given that the majority will go to North America, I am not surprised that (compared to the number sold) a few units have problems.
    However, this shouldn't be the case and Apple should kick a few bottoms in Foxconns end control!

16. Scrub175 macrumors 6502

Scrub175

No issues here. i5 64 in white. Very impressive device from a 4S, probably an epic upgrade from a 3G/3GS. I do have to say the screen could be a shade wider as it does appear to be a taller 4S.