Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SenileTomato

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 31, 2014
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
I just installed Windows 8.1 on my 3rd gen MBP 15" with the 1GB Nvidia graphics card...wanna try out some games in the near future.

But, to my dismay, when I launch Windows, it tells me there are no connections to be found. Any ideas how to fix this?

Just a side note, I have installed the Apple Support Software to a USB flash drive, and kept it in the USB port the whole time during installation, as well as when I was having these problems.

jenzjen

macrumors 68000
Aug 20, 2010
I just installed Windows 8.1 on my 3rd gen MBP 15" with the 1GB Nvidia graphics card...wanna try out some games in the near future.

But, to my dismay, when I launch Windows, it tells me there are no connections to be found. Any ideas how to fix this?

Just a side note, I have installed the Apple Support Software to a USB flash drive, and kept it in the USB port the whole time during installation, as well as when I was having these problems.

did you install the drivers, though? it would have asked you to click continue. if not, run the setup off that flash drive

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.