no full retail option???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by spinedoc77, Sep 20, 2013.

1. spinedoc77 macrumors G3

spinedoc77

Hmm, on apples website and the apple store app i don't see an option to order AT&T full retail. Anyone able to do this?

2. Lodoss macrumors member

Can't do full retail online you have to go through your carrier or go to a retail store. I ended up going through Verizon to keep my unlimited data

3. Cool Pup macrumors 6502a

Cool Pup

How did you do this? I don't see an option to purchase it because I'm due for an upgrade. Please run through the steps of how you got a 5s by keeping your plan. I see "month to month" but then it has a list of new plans and makes me choose them.

4. spinedoc77 thread starter macrumors G3

spinedoc77

Will the Verizon phone function exactly like the ATT one on the ATT network?

5. Lodoss macrumors member

Once you choose month to Month it should show your present minute plan then the next window shows the data option the unlimited option is right in the middle of the tiered plans they try to hide it, but mine was already selected.

----------

6. fieldsphotos macrumors 6502

I had this problem when I was doing dummy orders earlier today. You need to start the process from your account page and choose to upgrade your current phone. Then when you select month to month on the 5s is will already have your plan attached and let you keep unlimited

7. Cool Pup macrumors 6502a

Cool Pup

Thanks, another user pointed this out. I hope more people see this process because it's a little tricky. I got my order in and a ship by the 24th.