No iPad 2 preorders in US, but they are coming for UK buyers

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ConnorTurnbull, Mar 2, 2011.

1. ConnorTurnbull macrumors 6502

Just a note that UK-based future iPad 2 owners will be able to preorder their device prior to launch, unlike US buyers.

If you’d like to be among the first to get your hands on iPad, just enter your email address in the box below. We’ll notify you when it’s available to buy from an Apple Retail Store or pre-order from the Apple Online Store.

http://www.apple.com/uk/ipad/notify-me/

2. OneMike macrumors 601

OneMike

comes out for UK after US so they'll have time to produce more.

Hey at least US gets it earlier. Could've been pre-order for all at a later date.

3. KaPOWitsCHRIS macrumors 6502

KaPOWitsCHRIS

4. ConnorTurnbull thread starter macrumors 6502

I was personally hoping for Apple to do this. Don't get paid for another week and a half so being able to preorder around then and get it shipped on release is perfect for my situation.

And of course, I err... won't be jealous of you iPad 2 owners in the US come March 11th :p

5. profets macrumors 68040

Sorry, somewhat off topic... but any idea why certain countries were highlighted at one point? I know all 26 are for March 25 launch.. but unsure of the select that are lit up.

[​IMG]

6. ConnorTurnbull thread starter macrumors 6502

Probably just because they are the "big" countries getting them. I also believe it were those countries that got iPad 1 on May 28th.