No iphones available at So. Cal Apple stores it seems

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by blacksurfer, Oct 1, 2014.

1. blacksurfer macrumors regular

Has anyone notice that inventory of phones at Apple stores have been dwindling since the launch? You would expect two weeks later stores would be restocking. A quick check throughout the day shows no phones 6 or 6+ available for order in So. Cal.

Is this the same in your area?

2. IllIllIll macrumors 6502a

What did you expect? The population of LA county alone is ~10 million people. There's a very high percentage of people here with more money than sense, and even more with no money and no sense (at least, money that should be spent on other things besides luxury items).

3. comptr macrumors 65816

Use iStockNow.com to find a iPhone 6 or 6+ this site is really useful.

4. davedvdy macrumors regular

I believe they save a (small) amount of inventory for walk ins.
    An Apple employee told me what shows online is what is in store, but I know this isn't true lol.
    I saw plenty of iPhone 6's out on a wall in Santa Monica that were being handed to walk in customers. Models that weren't available on the site, which were given out.

5. old-wiz macrumors G3

New England seems to be out of iPhones in the stores as well. I keep hunting.

6. EcuadorianMami macrumors regular

I saw some 6s at the Pasadena Apple store...but NO 6+ even with that idevicechecker website...it shows that they are available but you call and they think you are crazy....i am on preorder....waiting and waiting and waiting...