No line 7:54am SAMs - ATL

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by VelvetElegance, Sep 21, 2012.

1. VelvetElegance macrumors regular

I'm at SAMs in Duluth and they have a full shipment going onsale in 8 minutes and I am literall the only one here.. I can't believe it!! I totally could have slept an extra hour.

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

You mean Sam's club? They were cancelling pre-orders yesterday when they received no shipment. I don't know if that is all over, but there's a thread on it.

3. buzzbu macrumors newbie

4. ROLLTIDE1 macrumors 65816

Sams here in Mobile, AL didn't get any Iphone 5's

5. dndandrea macrumors 6502

Yea sams club would have been the perfect place to line up since its exclusive to members only. I was stoked when i found out Sams club sells them but then i found out they're shipment had problems or something and the lady told me they probably won't be getting them in today. I'll have my black iphone here in the next couple of hours but wanted to exchange it for a white one.

6. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Ergo, no line!

Hey there is no line at Harris Teeter either. Coincidentally, they did not get any iPhones.

7. mattopotamus macrumors G4

mattopotamus

Lol

8. TSX macrumors 68030

TSX

9. ROLLTIDE1 macrumors 65816

Camping out at a store that has no Iphone 5's = Epic Fail

10. HowardSmith macrumors 6502a

This is sad for the OP and we should not make fun!

:p

11. VelvetElegance thread starter macrumors regular

Don't feel sorry for me. I am watching my iPhone being unwrapped right now. The outage only affected certain SAMs not all of them. I got that e mail too and yet here I am only moments away from walking out of here with one. There is one other person getting one as well.

12. funkeruski macrumors regular

Pics of the phone and receipt or it didn't happen. BTW, does Sam's only have 16gb phone, or all sizes?

13. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Well that is good news for you!

14. BasicGreatGuy Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

Congrats, Velvet. I have 9 months left on my contract. Otherwise, I would have been in line with you.

15. X-Ravin macrumors regular

I hope it's the same situation here. I'm not an Advantage member so I have to wait until 10. My local store called last night to say they still expected a shipment either last night or this morning. They also said they'd call with the status but I haven't heard yet. Nonetheless I'm right next to the door here in my class just in case.

16. buzzbu macrumors newbie

Just called and they are pre-sold out. No walk ins.

17. VelvetElegance thread starter macrumors regular

For the non believers, I guess you need a pic. This will have to do. I'm at the office now and my receipt is in my car. Feel free to call the SAMs club in Duluth ga to verify they had 10 white phones this morning if you must. So far this is my one and only picture on this phone. Waiting on iCloud to restore the rest. Good luck to those of you headed to pick one up today. The AT&T rep at SAMs is saying the outage is not limited to their stores. Other retail outlets outside of apple are experiencing the same thing and the AT&T store across the street didn't get any iPhones at all so go figure.

Attached Files:

18. AFDoc macrumors 68030

No, I think he should live blog every step of the way. I mean EVERY step!! Come on.... LIVE BLOG IT!!!!!

What? Missed the live blog? Damn.....

19. funkeruski macrumors regular

I called the Sam's near my house, and they had one white 16gb AT&T. Unfortunately, I can't get by with just 16gb. I think Sam's only has the 16gb versions.