No more iPad for me here why

Status
Not open for further replies.

snow755

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 12, 2012
I no longer will be buying any. More iPads Apple is. Comeing out with. The. Same old same old. Stuff.

Here is what Apple. Needs two do with the next iPad

1 it Sould have a lest 2 or 3GB of ram. Hello apple it's 2014 your way be hid

2 it. Sould have at lest a 8mp iSight. Cam in back. 3mp in front

3 IOS. Dos not be long on tablet It Sould run. Mac OS. I love ios 7 on my iphone 5S Has ios was made. March better for iPhone. Not for iPad. I think Apple Sould. Come up with some in new for there tablets

Atrin1

macrumors regular
Oct 4, 2012
Dallas
I wasn't quite sure I could understand anything you wrote, OP.

But thank you, for your input, I guess? :confused:

bornblind

macrumors 6502
Nov 19, 2008
Alabama
You missed a Stylus! Sounds like the OP is from the Microsoft Surface camp... Ballmer, is that you?

Last edited:

sracer

macrumors G3
Apr 9, 2010
Prescott Valley, AZ
You missed a Stylus! Sounds like the OP is from the Microsoft Surface camp... Balmer, is that you?
The OP never made mention of anything Microsoft. Your response however reveals an unhealthy obsession with Microsoft... please lay down on that couch over there... how long have you felt this way?

bornblind

macrumors 6502
Nov 19, 2008
Alabama
The OP never made mention of anything Microsoft. Your response however reveals an unhealthy obsession with Microsoft... please lay down on that couch over there... how long have you felt this way?
Exactly, he didn't. It just reminded me of comments made by fellow dev friends that work for Microsoft. We love to mess with each other over the iPad and Surface. Carry on, nothing to see here.

Kobayagi

macrumors 6502a
Dec 18, 2012
Wow, this has to be a troll. No way you can spell like this. If you don't know the words, I'm sure you can Google them?

Edit: He's messing with us ^^ Check his older posts, his spelling isn't crap like this. :p

Anyhow, he does have a few good points. Apple is lacking on the internals, but they don't care because the iPad will sell anyway.

The iPad should have more ram and a better cam. But they didn't include this in the Air because on the next one, they can say: Hey, we added Touch ID and iPhone 5S's camera!

indianavtx

macrumors member
Jun 18, 2009
I no longer will be buying any. More iPads Apple is. Comeing out with. The. Same old same old. Stuff.

3 IOS. Dos not be long on tablet It Sould run. Mac OS. I love ios 7 on my iphone 5S Has ios was made. March better for iPhone. Not for iPad. I think Apple Sould. Come up with some in new for there tablets
If I were you, I'd probably not buy any more iPads because evidently the ones you are buying are missing the letter H on the keyboard which causes you to misspell SHOULD. No way would I buy such a defective product as that.

eggersj

macrumors 6502
Apr 23, 2008
You're. Typing. Like. You. Just. Ran up. the. Stairs. and are. out. of breath.

Either that or you are Ballmer... :D

----------

If I were you, I'd probably not buy any more iPads because evidently the ones you are buying are missing the letter H on the keyboard which causes you to misspell SHOULD. No way would I buy such a defective product as that.
Yeah and its inserting periods randomly as he types!!!

racer1441

macrumors 68000
Jul 3, 2009
These ideas make no sense. I have no issue with memory on my Air, and OS X on a iPad? That's insane.

Scarpad

macrumors 68000
Jan 13, 2005
Ma

well any tablet you buy I hope it comes English language guide, but really if you don't like it there are plenty of other tablets to buy

l0gikb0mb

macrumors regular
Apr 6, 2012
Looks like he's typing on an iPad or any other iOS device. It saves your typos a lot.

Am I seriously the only one who owns one to realize that or are all the posts in this thread just idiotic?

Macrumors... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.