No personal hotspot nor MMS after iphone 4 4.3.5 update.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ronak, Sep 12, 2011.

1. ronak macrumors newbie

Guys my iphone accidently went to recovery mode and after that i have to restore it to the latest firmware i.e 4.3.5 i have sucessfully updated my iphone 4 and have also unlocked it with gevey sim. But now the deal is that I am unable to find personal hotspot any where in my iphone nor I can find MMS option under settings>message. What should I do to use personal hotspot on my iphone 4 and also the MMS services. And also while updating i have removed the gevey sim and have inserted the original at&t sim inside and after updating i was able to see both personal hotspot and MMS options but after gevey sim unlock i can not find them any where. Hope for some help soon.
    Thank you.

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You might have to JB it in order to get those to work with an unofficial carrier.

3. ronak thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks mate but after jailbreaking do I have to install any tweeks for using those services or it would start working by default after jailbreaking?

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You might have to install a tethering hack and for MMS you might have to enter the correct APN server settings for your specific carrier.