No T-mobile Iphones available

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Rockies, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Rockies macrumors 6502

Been looking to exchange my yellow screen Iphone 6 for the past 11 days. I called 25 local carrier stores, none have any on hand. Apple has had 0 available on there website for the past 11 days. Seems like there is a ton of ATT and Verizon stock at carriers and Apple store, but where the heck are all of the T-mobile phones at?

2. iHeartsteve macrumors 65816

iHeartsteve

I have Verizon and tmobile - it seems like they're back ordered most places. I checked 2 V and 2 T-Mobile stores :)

3. deadstockmarket macrumors regular

deadstockmarket

There was a T-Mobile restock this morning via Apple. In California at least.

4. bizack macrumors 6502a

I've been having the same problem - trying to replace my iPhone 6 which had hairline scratches out of the box. Ended up calling Apple, which was futile until I mentioned that this is a *really* poor user experience (I've spent hours tracking store inventory using all the various websites). Ended the chat with Apple. A few hours later my online order shipped immediately, with expedited shipping (which will have the replacement phone arriving right within the 14 day return period).

I've been told that T-Mobile is the most sought out carrier for this launch.

I suggest ordering online. You're definitely not going to get a new phone in time, but you could return your 6, buy an unlocked 5s, use that for two weeks, and return it when your 6 arrives. I think this is an acceptable solution given that Apple is pretty strict about the return window, and you're left with pretty much no options.

----------

There was, but no 128GB Space Grey (also the most popular model).

What's frustrating is that there's a *ton* of ATT in stock. And Gold for every carrier.

5. dilutedq macrumors regular

Get the verizon version. It's much more readily available