Non-blind *****mods***** Please Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Well at least you're honest and comfortable with your broken moral compass. The first 5 answers are b a a b c
Good luck with your bright future scholarship that someone else clearly deserves.

FrankieTDouglas

macrumors 65816
Mar 10, 2005
Thanks that's what I'm doing (no sarcasm [really]). I just figured some people who have taken the course could possibly answer a few without having to research... I am just freaking out because I don't want to lose my Bright Futures Scholarship and this test will make or break me... Thanks though.
So much for the credibility of being a member of the "Bright Future."

If I help you, does that mean I get a portion of that scholarship?

dukebound85

macrumors P6
Jul 17, 2005
5045 feet above sea level
Thanks that's what I'm doing (no sarcasm [really]). I just figured some people who have taken the course could possibly answer a few without having to research... I am just freaking out because I don't want to lose my Bright Futures Scholarship and this test will make or break me... Thanks though.
Jeebus, do it on your own.

Schools have this thing called academic integrity and you can get kicked out for cheating

And...you losing a scholarship opens the door for a non cheating student to take it deservingly

Last thing we need in this world is more cheaters

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I worked VERY hard for my scholarship in high school. I am not out on my own pursuing a masters, living on my own, and working 12 hours shifts in an ER. I am very broken and stressed right now. I think cheating on 1 test will not make the person I will become. Thank you, though.
You claim to have worked hard and yet you say your entire scholarship would be jepordized over one test? Do you even know 1/3rd of the material? You're cheating and someone who likely deserves the scholarship more than you went without. Sad. Just do the exam, open book should get you no less than a B if you've been paying attention in class. I never once cheated and I carried a double load and worked a full time (+) job. Don't tell me it's necessary to cheat.

Why don't you close MacRumors and open your book?

iMJustAGuy

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 10, 2007
Beach, FL
You claim to have worked hard and yet you say your entire scholarship would be jepordized over one test? Do you even know 1/3rd of the material? You're cheating and someone who likely deserves the scholarship more than you went without. Sad. Just do the exam, open book should get you no less than a B if you've been paying attention in class. I never once cheated and I carried a double load and worked a full time (+) job. Don't tell me it's necessary to cheat.

It's like me saying I worked for apple for 10 years, earned a million dollars... and now I am in prison for something... So take my million away????

FrankieTDouglas

macrumors 65816
Mar 10, 2005
It will make or break my grade. I don't think I will not cheat on everything in life and become a morally bad person because of it. I don't need to justify myself. Why am I doing it? I donno.
Stop being an idiot, stop responding, and get off of Macrumors forums and take your damn test.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Why are you still replying? Just take the exam. You can argue ethics later. Given your past posts about right or wrong I'm sure it'll be interesting.

JNB

macrumors 604
Between the slippery slope here and the lessons NOT learned, I hardly know where to begin.

Little things like self-sufficiency, learning from failure—and recovery from it, personal responsibility and integrity, a sense of personal ethics, morals, and honor. All of them learned and reinforced by the small moments in life, like whether or not to ask flat out for answers to a single, simple exam from complete strangers instead of sweating it out and risking failing.

Think about it: you're not asking for help, your're asking for us to hand this to you. Sorry, wrong question, wrong place, and sure as hell the wrong position to gain personal benefit from. While I sympathize with the dilemma, I can neither condone nor support the effort. Were I the instructor in the course and had knowledge of this, I would not only fail your exam, but the entire course, and that's not harsh in the least.

May this be your tipping point, and may you learn a larger part of life and ultimate success from it.

dukebound85

macrumors P6
Jul 17, 2005
5045 feet above sea level

Why don't you close MacRumors and open your book?
Well said

I know op, amazing how people can get through college and not cheat eh?
DOUBT it. If so though, you've NEVER done anything else wrong? You skipped that part of my post.
BELIEVE IT

Besides, stop trying to make this about me when it is you who are cheating

Now instead of arguing, get off the web, open your book and read it, answer the questions, and you will most likely do fine

FrankieTDouglas

macrumors 65816
Mar 10, 2005
If this guy is truly deserving of a scholarship, he would know better than to ask people to give him answers to a test, and then blindly plug them in as answers. If he were smart, he'd spend extra time on every answer given to him to make sure it's actually an attempt at a correct answer and not, say... scrambled A,B,C, and D just to spell out band names over and over again.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
If this guy is truly deserving of a scholarship, he would know better than to ask people to give him answers to a test, and then blindly plug them in as answers. If he were smart, he'd spend extra time on every answer given to him to make sure it's actually an attempt at a correct answer and not, say... scrambled A,B,C, and D just to spell out band names over and over again.
LOL! Your post did spell out band names. That's hilarious!
I find it amazing that the OP claims that "everyone" has cheated on an exam once. I sure the hell never did. I failed one, landed a D here and there, never cheated. Then again I wasn't a Bright Future Scholarship recipient either, maybe that's it.

No offense to anyone else awarded the bright future scholarship, the last bit is tongue in cheek.

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
OP don't respond to people trying to give you a lesson in morality. It's fairly stupid to come on here expecting the help you need, based on this being the internet and it being easy to judge you across a keyboard, but you'll either get some help or you won't. Everyone has a certain times in their life, when it seems like everything is going wrong (unless they're totally blessed), so hopefully you get past this hurdle and learn from it. Good luck.

Edit: I hadn't even bothered to look at your questions. You're half way there. Hell, you should be able to google and best guess the rest. Relax and get off MR.

Status
Not open for further replies.