Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ortutt

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 24, 2007
I updated to 8.4 today, and Music App has a new design but only two tabs - my music and lists. No radio, no "for you", nothing. I "joined music" but nothing happened afterwords. Thoughts? IMG_3734.PNG

or334

macrumors newbie
Oct 30, 2014
Judging from the text in the recently added row, you're from Israel.
The service has not launched in our country, yet.

ortutt

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 24, 2007
Judging from the text in the recently added row, you're from Israel.
The service has not launched in our country, yet.
Correct. Yet all communications I've found about the service say it is launched today. Perhaps just later today? Can you link to somewhere with a specific list of countries?

or334

macrumors newbie
Oct 30, 2014
Correct. Yet all communications I've found about the service say it is launched today. Perhaps just later today? Can you link to somewhere with a specific list of countries?
I don't have this kind of list but all I can confirm is that the service should've been launched in Israel already. The price is 29.90 NIS for each month at the end of the trial.
I guess it's a bug or something. We'd better wait for news, I heard that Apple is on it.

Reactions: ortutt

AKRowdy

macrumors regular
Nov 2, 2011
I'm having a similar bug, but I'm in the USA.

I set up Apple music on my phone today at work and was using it all afternoon.

Got home and updated my iPad, and I have the new music app but inside of it there is no AppleMusic functionality. I have "My Music," "Playlists," "Radio," and "Connect." There is no "For You," or "New" tab.

Same AppleID on both devices.

Wtf.

chardzard

macrumors newbie
Aug 9, 2013
Charlotte, NC
I'm having a similar bug, but I'm in the USA.

I set up Apple music on my phone today at work and was using it all afternoon.

Got home and updated my iPad, and I have the new music app but inside of it there is no AppleMusic functionality. I have "My Music," "Playlists," "Radio," and "Connect." There is no "For You," or "New" tab.

Same AppleID on both devices.

Wtf.

Mine did this at first, just had to force kill/restart the music app and all was well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.