Non racist cops wear white supremacy shirts to court.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by steve knight, Jul 30, 2017.

1. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

D.C. Cop under investigation for wearing white supremacy shirt on duty
    https://www.theroot.com/d-c-cop-under-investigation-for-wearing-a-shirt-with-a-1797354445

2. Gutwrench Contributor

Gutwrench

1. I agree.
    2. I agree it's dangerous. For the rest of the opinion: perhaps by those who wear it but more info is necessary.
    3. Nope.
    4. Nope.
    5. Maybe.

3. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

The most disgusting and disturbing part about Trump's speech to cops was how many of them cheered when he basically told them to abuse suspects. It's not a few bad apples anymore, they have basically turned into an armed gang. Now that they have someone as simple minded as they are in the white house, they feel empowered. Same goes for white supremacists since the election. In this case, white supremacy and "law enforcement" are combined. Something more common than many realize.

4. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/po...e-brutality/PZ2dOFDDvCehnoWu6g7BmM/story.html

5. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

6. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

It's a shame that people in the US are using the Celtic cross as a hate symbol. Up here in Scotland that is the farthest thing from the truth...

7. arkitect macrumors 603

arkitect

Indeed.
    Let's hope it doesn't go the way of the swastika. And ancient symbol that was corrupted by the Nazis.
    One of my favourite Yoga asanas is the svastikasana. (Auspicious posture)

8. fitshaced macrumors 68000

fitshaced

If there was a guaranteed payment of $1000 a month available to anyone that would be willing to commit to not being racist (and a lock in contract of at least 10 years) but punishment of 30 years in prison if they were racist, do you think everyone would sign up?

Obviously the terms of ‘How to be and how to not be racist’ need to be clearly defined for the stupid before any contract signing.

9. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

Honestly I never understood the Klu Klux Klan burning crosses - is it a rejection Christianity?