nonsense...democrats would never think of giving advice on voting fraud.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by glocke12, Oct 25, 2012.

1. glocke12 macrumors 6502a

glocke12

Obviously fraud exists on both sides...

"Project Veritas has released a new investigation that exposes Representative Jim Moran’s Field Director, Patrick Moran, conspiring to commit election fraud.

When approached by an undercover investigator for advice on how to steal the votes of more than 100 people, Moran advised falsifying documents to satisfy Virginia’s new voter ID law.

He said, “Bank statement obviously would be tough, but they can fake a utility bill with ease.”

Moran went on to clarify that, “You’d have to forge it.”

Announcing the release, James O’Keefe said, “This is the most damning evidence to date of the scope of voter fraud in this country.

Patrick Moran is not only the son of an 11-term Congressman, but is also the Field Director on his father’s re-election campaign.

“If anyone should be opposed to voter fraud it’s him.

Yet he actively encouraged our investigator to forge documents and pose as a pollster to disenfranchise registered voters in Virginia, Washington, D.C. and Maryland.”
    "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT77qP2Nai8&feature=player_embedded

most ironic thing????

http://moran.house.gov/press-release/vir...tion-fraud

2. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

The whole community advertising community of which your President was a driving force was all about voter fraud.

Where have you been?

3. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Citations, please. I'd love to hear your justifications on this one, just to show how completely out of touch you are with this along with a lot of other things (you still haven't replied to my post in the uppercut thread, just as myself and everyone else predicted you wouldn't).

But I would absolutely love to see your sources driving your (very well misguided, IMO) opinion.

BL.

P.S. Cue the Pennsylvania Black Panther reference in 3....2.....1.....

4. edk99 macrumors 6502a

It is happening here in Florida. Registered Republicans are getting letters in the mail telling them they are not eligible to vote.

5. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

Oh no, these "trick" letters are accidentally being sent to Republicans? Oops, those were only supposed to be sent to the poor areas.

Do you even know who sent the letters, because there are lots of examples of right-wing groups trying to disenfranchise democrats or likely democrats in this way.

6. leenak macrumors 68020

This looks less like voter fraud to me and more like phishing. Perfect time to commit identity theft:
    You know what you can do with someone's SSN and drivers license?

Anyway, I don't think people trying to influence votes would be one sided.

7. edk99 macrumors 6502a

Yes it happens on both sides I never said it didn't.

8. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

9. jnpy!$4g3cwk macrumors 65816

jnpy!$4g3cwk

Glad you brought that up. There have been numerous cases of using voter identity materials as part of identity theft/financial fraud. (Some posted fairly recently in this forum in fact.) This is one reason why secure voter identification might be a good idea. In the long run-- just not right before an election to stop legitimate registered voters from voting.

Bottom line: beware of phishing.