Northridge, Ca

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by Sierra Shadow, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Sierra Shadow macrumors newbie

I searched and didn't see any thread for Northridge yet. Is anyone planning to be there on launch day?

2. csiplon macrumors newbie

I'm thinking I'm going to go to either this one or sherman oaks, that is if they know they're going to have white iphones. Anyone have any experience lining up at this store?

3. Sierra Shadow thread starter macrumors newbie

From what I understand, there will be no white phones for a while. And I have heard that sherman oaks is better, not sure why.

4. dancenet macrumors newbie

I am going to the Northridge Store. I was there for the 2G, 3G, 3GS. I am still not sure what time I am going to arrive.

5. rvalverde83 macrumors newbie

do you know where the line starts. i'm assuming its outside the mall just want to make sure i stand in the correct line.

6. DunksNOnes macrumors newbie

I might have to end up camping here if my BestBuy "pre-order" isn't fulfilled.

anyone camping here for non-reservation? and anyone have an idea around what time they would be going?!

lets meet up!

7. LexusLuthor macrumors newbie

I will probably be at the Northridge store. Was there for the 3GS launch and the line forms just inside the mall, outside the store. There was not that big of a line at all. I was actually VERY surprised. I was probably # 20 in line and when I got out the line for preorders was not any longer than when I entered it. I just felt bad for the walk-ins. Their line was long.
    See you all there. Bright and early.

8. MIlesFrmOrdnary macrumors newbie

I would assume the overnight line will form outside the northwest entrance (the one at the bottom of the ramp & tunnel underneath North End. That would make the most sense. This will be my first Apple launch day visit and my plan is to arrive at 6 AM as the doors to the MALL open.

This should be fun! See you guys there!

9. jrev87 macrumors newbie

I'm planning on arriving around 4am. Showed up at the 3G launch around 7:30 and the line was ridiculous. And the demand for i
    phone 4 is 10x greater. Its going to be a long day....

10. jtbecke macrumors newbie