Not able to buy iPhone because of SSN!!!

mavericks7913

Suspended
Original poster
May 17, 2014
I dont know why but my SSN is not working! I already reserved my iPhone X but Im not able to finish the order. I already checked my SSN but how come Apple does not allow me to order?

heov

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2002
Did you call Apple? What did they say? Did you call your carrier to confirm all is good?

DotCom2

macrumors 601
Feb 22, 2009
I dont know why but my SSN is not working! I already reserved my iPhone X but Im not able to finish the order. I already checked my SSN but how come Apple does not allow me to order?
Are you and the account owner one and the same? When it asks for SS number it means of the main account person. Not you.

alphaod

macrumors Core
Feb 9, 2008
NYC
Maybe Apple thinks you should go find that pretty Indian girl instead of buying an iPhone X.

mavericks7913

Suspended
Original poster
May 17, 2014
Are you and the account owner one and the same? When it asks for SS number it means of the main account person. Not you.
Main account person is me. What the hell are we talking about?
[doublepost=1509155017][/doublepost]Im not able to finish my order which is very disappointed even I contacted them for 10 times today. They told me that there is nothing wrong with my info.

Kahsheh

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2016
Main account person is me. What the hell are we talking about?
[doublepost=1509155017][/doublepost]Im not able to finish my order which is very disappointed even I contacted them for 10 times today. They told me that there is nothing wrong with my info.

what i have done in the past is check upgrade eligibility with apple to make sure I am okay with my preorder. When you check eligibility, it asks for SSN as well so at least I know beforehand that everything is okay with my carrier.